Why? What? I don’t even shave… why should I follow a beauty routine?You are 100% right to ask those questions. After all, a daily shower, a deodorant, and maybe your perfume is enough? Think again! In terms of absorption, your skin is no different than a women’s. We all know that the air surrounding us is full of pollution and undesirable particles. Our skin, being our body’s largest organ, absorbs a lot of what’s in the environment. First, it’s important that everyone, including men, identify and understand their skin type:
- Sensitive skin may sting or burn after product use
- Normal skin is clear and not sensitive
- Dry skin is flaky, itchy or rough
- Oily skin is shiny and greasy
- Combination skin is dry in some areas and oily in others
- Figure out what is your skin type
- Choose a product and a brand that offers a face cleanser according to your skin type (ideally, a natural one)
- Use your cleanser every day (twice if you can; morning and night); and especially after exercise!
INGREDIENTSMake sure you avoid brand that offer products with harsh chemicals. Here’s a list of ingredients to avoid:
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) – Present in A LOT of products; it’s a skin and eye irritant
- Synthetic essential oils
- Chemical fragrance
- Drying alcohol
Where to startWe obviously have a product to recommend, as we believe ours are extremely good and efficient (100% natural and gentle). Whether you decide to purchase from us or not, we recommend putting “purchase a facial cleanser” on top of your priority list. If you’re still reading, THANK YOU! And If you’re curious about our cleansing foam, you can look it up right here.
Cosmétiques – Cosmetics