Viora is the market-leading manufacturer of medico-aesthetic devices that provide solutions in Microdermabrasion, Electro-mesotherapy, Phototherapy (IPL), and technologically advanced Radiofrequency procedures. All devices have been designed by experienced engineers working closely with medical experts, plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and other independent researchers and clinicians.
As a leader in the development of advanced medical aesthetic systems, Viora is committed to maximizing your capabilities by providing access to innovative cutting-edge technologies. Viora systems deliver uncompromising quality and safety while also providing a competitive return on investment for practitioners seeking to expand their operations.
Infusion is a multi-application system that provides a wide range of beauty treatments designed for the face and body. As a needle-free procedure that revitalizes the skin with its enriched solutions, Electro-Infusion Mesotherapy is a safe, effective alternative to traditional mesotherapy. Practitioners can now meet the growing demand for non-invasive cosmetic procedures, by offering their patients the benefits of mesotherapy without the risks of traditional procedures.
- A patented process by Viora Ionwave
- Predefined pulsations that open micro-channels in the temporary cell membrane
- Permits passage through the corneal layer of the epidermal membrane without penetrating the skin
- Maximizes cell permeability
- Maximizes the ability of cells to absorb active ingredients
- Opens up a safe passage for healing solutions
- Allows for deep penetration
- Rapid and sustained treatment regimes
To effectively maximize the treatment sessions, Viora provides specially developed ionic solutions to use with the electro-mesotherapy Infusion system that will nourish the skin from the inside out.
- Deep skin hydration
- Reactivation of facial collagen
- Anti-wrinkle and lifting
- Skin tightening
- Anti-stretch marks
Submit your story