LPG, which has a 25-year reputation as the uncontested leader in the treatment of connective tissue disorders, has also become a leader in the field of natural and non-invasive treatments. As validated by more than 80 studies and 200 scientific publications, these techniques are equally effective in therapeutic or sports-oriented applications. They are used in over 100 countries, by an estimated 100 million more users – plus about 100,000 additional people every day! There must be a reason why...
LPG invented and developed Endermologie® (which is Endermothérapie™ and Endermosport™), Lipomassage™ and Endermolift.™ These are all technologies for which treatments can only be realized by using authentic LPG equipment. LPG is also the creator of Huber Motion Lab, a veritable laboratory for the human body.
HUBER® MOTION LAB
HUBER MOTION LAB is a unique technology that draws on recent studies on the “feedforward” phenomenon (i.e., the nervous system’s innate ability to anticipate movement), used by many of the most prestigious centers for treatment of back and movement disorders and the training of athletes.
This unique technology allows for rapid improvements – in terms of physical ability, sculpting the figure, correcting posture, refining the precision of movement, or simply for regaining balance. Many applications are used in the health, beauty and athletic industries.
In a single session, all the benefits of cardiovascular training techniques can be realized, including stretching, Pilates, core strengthening, muscle toning and posturology.
- Touch screen with over 400 integrated exercises
- 3D visualization of the treatment positions
- Intuitive programs with ultra-precise feedback monitoring
- Force sensors with 4 dissociated handles for encoding mobility and strength variables
- Extensions for each removable handle
- Moving column with automatic height adjustments
- New scanning possibilities
- Protocols for pre-registering more than 12 sports-oriented disciplines
- PC software for personalized monitoring
- Redefinition of contours
- Strengthening of the arms and legs
- Thinning and flattening of the stomach
- Relief from shoulder, neck and back pain
Multiple applications in the following areas:
- Preparation for specific activity
- Performance tuning
- Treatment of muscle and ligament injuries
Submit your story